As we celebrate our 40th year anniversary, we are excited to launch this year’s Annual Fund.
We hope that you will join us in giving as generously as you can.
Every gift is important.
Leslie Galerne ’97, Annual Fund & Alumni Relations Manager
Top Reasons to Donate…
1. It’s for our students!
2. It helps raise the School’s profile for universities and career opportunities
3. It supports and raises our community as a whole
4. International schools have higher operating costs.
5. We receive NO outside assistance from government sources.
6. 100% Participation is very important.
What is the Annual Fund?
The Annual Fund is a key component of the operating budget and contributes to every aspect of the School, including:
As a rule, independent schools such as ours depend on their annual fund to constitute 8% of their budget. Currently it represents 3% of LILA’s overall budget. In addition to tuition and registration fees, LILA’s Annual Fund enables our school to not compromise on any of our values.
Ever wonder how your gift impacts the School? Read up on increased financial aid, new programs and our community in our 2017-18 Annual Report.
2018-19 Annual Report (coming soon) >
How to Give to the Annual Fund
Gifts to the campaign can be made online using a credit card, by check, via wire transfer, or by making a stock transfer.
- The most convenient way is to make a donation online using your credit or debit card.
- You may also write a check payable to International School of Los Angeles. In the memo line write “Annual Fund” and student’s last name, and please also include a donation form. You are welcome to mail checks to:
International School of Los Angeles
ATTN: Leslie Galerne – Annual Fund
1105 W Riverside Drive
Burbank, CA 91506
- If you are interested in making a contribution of stocks or bonds, please contact Leslie Galerne at 818-994-2961 or email@example.com to obtain a Gift of Stock Form.
- For gifts of $5,000 and above, we recommend a wire transfer.
The International School of Los Angeles is a fully self-funded non-profit school and receives no subsidies from the U.S. or French governments.
Our school’s unique community is a dynamic blend of diverse families. We rely on our community – current parents, alumni, alumni parents, grandparents, faculty, staff and friends – every year during our Annual Fund to help ensure our ability to continue to build and support a truly exceptional education for all of our students. On an annual basis, your tax-deductible gift to the Annual Fund ensures the school’s solid financial future.
2018-2019 Annual Fund Statistics
Updated August 28, 2018
LILA Wide Goal
Total raised: $123,562
LILA Annual Fund Chairs
Marie-Laure Goepfer, Co-Chair
Carolyn De Fanti, Co-Chair
Stephen Salinger, Campus Co-Chair
Sali Zimbrich, Campus Co-Chair
Los Feliz Chairs
Caroline Pham, Campus Co-Chair
Shiloh Filin, Campus Co-Chair
TBD, Campus Chair
Tom Greek, Campus Co-Chair
Brett Lund, Campus Co-Chair
West Valley Chairs
Ben Rusiecki, Campus Co-Chair
Teresa Rusiecki, Campus Co-Chair