accredited music & instrument classes
Bringing over 90 years of expertise in music education, le Conservatoire International de Musique de Paris is coming to LILA!
– Accepting students age 4+ (adult program also available) for private classes
– Rigorous curriculum including instrumental studies and music theory (solfège).
– Acquisition of skills and techniques necessary to reach full freedom of artistic expression.
– Highly trained and experienced educational team selected by the French Conservatory of Music.
– Annual musical examinations.
– Diplomas delivered by Conservatoire International de Musique de Paris.
> Best structure and training for aspiring musicians to prepare for university and superior schools auditions, international competitions and musical careers.
Classes will start on September 10, 2018.
Classes Available at the Los Feliz Campus:
|Monday||Oboe, Guitar, Violin, Trumpet, Flute|
|Thursday||Orchestra, Cello, Saxophone, Clarinet|
Classes available at the Pasadena Campus:
|Monday||Orchestra, Saxophone, Clarinet|
|Thursday||Violin, Viola, Guitar|
|Friday||Orchestra, Saxophone, Clarinet|
Classes available at the West Valley Campus:
|Wednesday||Guitar, Saxophone, Clarinet, Flute, Trumpet|
|Friday||Piano,Cello, Violin, Viola, Singing, French Horn, Trombone|
About the Orchestra:
For students 7 to 15 years old.
The orchestra consists of string, woodwind, and brass instruments. Orchestra classes are group classes.
The orchestra is not intended for beginners.
Music theory (solfège) class is also included.
commitment of 12 sessions
30 min ($50.00/session)
45 min ($70.00/session)
60 min ($90.00/session)
semi-private music theory (solfège) class:
Available based on demand ($25 per class for students already enrolled in the instrument program)
orchestra group classes:
60 min each class, 2 classes/week ($75/week)
For more information please contact the French Conservatory of Music at email@example.com